You might be wondering, WTF do I buy my vegan friend/girlfriend/co-worker for Christmas? Well look no further, here are 15 ideas coming up!
1. Gift Certificate to Vegan Supply – aka Vegan Mecca, the best/only all vegan grocery store in Vancouver!
3. Petit Vour Subscription – Vegan & Cruelty-Free Beauty Box
6. Make a donation to an animal sanctuary! The Happy Herd is local 🙂
7. This cheeky t-shirt from BeetxBeet
9. A Veggie Spiralizer – every time I post about veggie noodles, I get questions about where I got mine and how much it was. Some of them are a little pricey, but I have this one and its fantastic!
10. This skincare set from Pacifica – 100% Vegan
11. Local Wine! Backyard Vineyards in Langley is Vegan, I asked last time I was there and they said they do not use animal products or bi-products in their production.
12. If wine is not their thing, stop being friends with them! Just kidding, but try a local cidery! Fraser Valley Cider Co.does not use animal products or bi-products in their production, however they do make a Honey flavour sometimes so just skip that one.
14. Gift Card to Virtuous Pie!
15. A Mandolin – this is a kitchen gadget that I think many vegans would love but its not super necessary, so they wouldn’t be likely to buy themselves.
If all else fails, just get a huge bag of raw cashews, we go through those like crazy 😉 Happy Gifting!